Committed to helping our real estate agents live exceptional lives.
If there is one thing that is stagnant in real estate, it's that excellent service wins.
Not only are we passionate about providing excellent service to our Placer County real estate agents, but also helping them provide excellent service to their clients. Interested to see what Coldwell Banker can do for you as an agent? It all starts with Coldwell Banker's lead in technology, culture, education, and support.
Support from Office Staff
Full-time office staff is available to help give you more time to focus on selling and providing your unique brand of personalized service to your clients.
Marketing support provides you with:
- One-on-one help in creating individually tailored marketing plans for generating new business
- Marketing assistance for your listings, including access to full blown marketing campaigns
- Continued training on cutting edge industry marketing trends as they unfold
Administrative support provides you with:
- Assistance with sign installation and removal
- Training on contract submission and company document review and retention processes
- Dedication in ensuring that demands are issued on your behalf and commission checks are received in a prompt manner
Support from Legal Department
Unlike traditional Errors & Omissions Insurance Coverage, Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage’s unique Legal Assistance Program:
- Focuses on preventing claims and lawsuits by providing Branch Managers with transactional advice, legal training and the necessary risk management tools to facilitate better transactions
- Provides its affiliated Sales Associates with ongoing legal training and access to a special forms library on the CAR® website to better handle any local disclosure issues
- Does not charge its Affiliated Sales Associates legal fees and costs to handle claims or lawsuits
Contact us today to learn more about working in Real Estate at the Coldwell Banker Auburn or Roseville offices.